Easy Chicken Noodle Soup
- 1 (28 oz) can Keystone Chicken
- 4 (27 oz) cans Keystone Chicken Broth or 1 (8 oz) jar Keystone Chicken Soup Base
- 2 cups uncooked egg noodles
- 1 medium carrot, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to large pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, stir and simmer until noodles are tender.
The Best (and Easiest) Gravy
- 3 tsp. either Keystone Chicken Base or Keystone Beef Base
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/3 cup flour
- Dissolve either Keystone Chicken or Beef Base into 3 cups of boiling water.
- Slowly add flour into remaining cup of cold water. Whisk out lumps of flour.
- Slowly whisk flour/water into boiling soup base. Simmer and whisk until thick. 2-3 minutes.
Chicken Lemon Orzo Soup
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, undrained
- ½ jar Keystone Chicken Soup Base
- 5 quarts water
- 1/2 cup each chopped carrots, celery, onion
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. orzo
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- Juice from half large lemon
- Half bag fresh baby spinach
- Drizzle olive oil in large pot.
- Sautee carrots, celery and onion until onion is translucent.
- Add water and Keystone Chicken Soup Base, bring to a boil.
- Add Keystone Chicken, including broth from the can, as well as orzo.
- Cook until orzo is tender, about 9 minutes.
- Stir in dill, lemon juice and spinach and serve.
Award Winning White Chicken Chili
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 3/4 tsp. Keystone Chicken Soup Base in 8 oz of water
- 1 lb. Pepper Jack cheese, shredded
- 4 cans (15 oz) Great Northern beans
- 3 tsp. Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 1/2 cup salsa
- Combine ingredients and heat until ready to serve.