Hearty Hamburger Noodle
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef, undrained
- 3 cans (27 oz) Keystone Beef Broth or 1/2 (8 oz) jar Keystone Beef Soup Base
- 16 oz bag egg noodles
- 2 Tbsp flour
- Bring ground beef with juices and broth to a boil in a large pan.
- Add 2 Tbsp of flour to a bag of noodles and shake through.
- Add noodles (with flour) to beef and broth.
- Reduce heat, stir and simmer until noodles are tender.
Quick Good Luck Pork and Sauerkraut
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork
- vegetable oil (optional)
- 2 pounds sauerkraut, undrained
- 1 small yellow onion, peeled and minced
- 1 medium apple, peeled, cored, and diced
- mashed potatoes, for serving (optional)
- applesauce, for serving (optional)
- Heat a tablespoon or two of oil in a skillet.
- Add the Keystone Pork, sauerkraut, including the brine, onion and apple in the skillet. You may need to add up to 2 cups water if your kraut is fairly dry. Bring to a boil. Lower to a simmer and cook medium until warm throughout.
- Serve in bowls over mashed potatoes, or with applesauce on the side, if desired.