Asian Style Shredded Beef
It’s no secret, we all love the flavors of Asian cuisine. And with our Asian Style Shredded Beef recipe, you’ll be able to take your taste buds on the most delicious journey to the Far East … without ever leaving home!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef
- 3/4 tsp. Keystone Beef Soup Base in 1 cup of water
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. grated ginger
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 tsp. sesame seeds
- 2 tsp. chopped green onion
- In a small bowl, whisk together Keystone Beef Soup Base mix, soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, chili garlic sauce, garlic and ginger.
- Add Keystone Beef to mixture.
- Add mixture to large pot and heat on medium until warm, whisk 2 tablespoons of cornstarch with the sauce in the pan.
- Cover and cook until broth is a thick consistency. Approximately 10-15 minutes. Before serving, stir in sesame seeds and green onions.