Bacon Cheeseburger Dip
Bored with the typical Queso Dip? Then it’s time you stepped it up with a creamy dip that has the perfect amount of bacon and beef. What makes our Cheeseburger Dip so good? The secret is the cream cheese!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can (10 oz) diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 2/3 cup crumbled bacon
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a skillet heat ground beef, breaking apart until heated all the way through.
- In a large bowl add cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, diced tomatoes, ground beef and bacon. Mix until well combined.
- Pour into a baking dish. Bake for 20-25 minutes until bubbly and hot. Serve hot with corn chips for dipping.