BBQ Beef Muffin Bites
We’ve taken the BBQ beef sandwich and made it a bite-sized, kid-friendly meal! This five-ingredient recipe is a quick and easy solution for those dreaded “what’s for dinner?” nights. And because you use fully cooked Keystone Beef, you’ll go from prep to the dinner table in under 20 minutes. One-bite, two-bite, three-bite … more!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- 1-1/4 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 can (10.2 oz) Refrigerated biscuits
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- In large nonstick skillet, mix onions, Keystone Beef and BBQ sauce. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until hot.
- Pull each biscuit apart and press one into each of 12 greased regular-size muffin cups. Firmly press in bottom and sides, forming 1/4-inch rim.
- Fill each muffin with beef mixture and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375°F 13 minutes or until edges of the biscuits are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from pan.