BBQ On A Stick
With or without the lollipop stick, these kid-friendly bite-sized BBQ sandwich pockets are the perfect snack for your on-the-go family. Add your favorite BBQ sauce to recipe ready Keystone Beef, pork or chicken for a meal that tastes delicious hot or cold.
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Keystone Pork, drained
- 1 can (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls
- ¾ cup barbecue sauce
- 12 lollipop sticks
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, mix the barbecue sauce and Keystone Pork together until combined. Set aside.
- Roll out the crescent roll dough on a cookie sheet, and pinch the seams back together.
- With a knife, cut the dough into three strips, lengthwise, and into 4 strips vertically, to make 12 squares. Spoon about a tablespoon of barbecue pork filling into each square. Pinch the edges of the dough square together, to enclose the pork filling.
- Place the ball seam side down. Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly, then insert a lollipop stick into the bottom of each.