BBQ Pork Loaded Sweet Potato
Let’s shake up the same old spud story and load up your recipe options with a sweet potato you turn into a hearty meal. Just five ingredients and one can of recipe ready Keystone Pork and you’ve got a sweet and tangy plateful of happiness!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork, shredded
- 4 large sweet potatoes
- 1-1/2 cups BBQ sauce
- 4 Tbsp. cilantro
- 4 Tbsp. crispy onion strings
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Cut sweet potatoes in half lengthwise, and place in a shallow microwave safe dish. Microwave in 5 minute intervals until the sweet potatoes are cooked through.
- Once cooled, scoop sweet potato into a bowl. In another bowl, combine shredded Keystone Pork and BBQ sauce. Mix the BBQ Keystone into the sweet potato mixture.
- Spoon the BBQ Pork mixture into the hollowed out sweet potatoes; top with shredded cheese. Place in the oven and bake until cheese is fully melted. Top with fresh cilantro and crispy onion straws.