- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, partially drained
- 1 small onion, diced
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 package frozen wonton wrappers, thawed and covered with damp towel to keep from drying out
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tbsp water
- Heat skillet over med-high heat. Add onion and cook until soft and golden, 3-4 minutes.
- Add Keystone Beef with about half of the broth from the can. Shred with a fork and cook until heated through. Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Allow mixture to cool to room temperature.
- Beat egg with water in a bowl for an egg wash and brush edges of wrapper. Place 2 Tbsp. of filling in the center, fold in half and press edges lightly to seal.
- Bring salted pot of water to boil and cook pierogi until they float, 2 to 3 minutes. Drain.
- Transfer pierogi to skillet heated with butter. Cook pierogi in batches on medium heat until lightly browned.