Homemade Beef Stroganoff
No need to slow cook your beef for hours when you use fully cooked Keystone Beef. We’ve taken the traditional stroganoff recipe and turned it into a meal that’s ready in under 20 minutes.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef
- 2 tsp. Keystone Beef Soup Base or bouillon granules
- 2 Tbsp. flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- In a small mixing bowl stir together sour cream and flour.
- Stir in water, Keystone Beef Soup Base and pepper. Set aside.
- In a large skillet cook and stir mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter until onions are translucent.
- Add beef and flour mixture.
- Stir, breaking apart Keystone Beef into smaller chunks.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.