A sundae for dinner?!? You better believe it! But save the sweet stuff for dessert, our sundae is made from all natural Keystone Beef! Kids will love making their own dinner sundae almost as much as eating it.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- Mashed potatoes, enough for six
- 1 jar (12 oz) beef gravy
- 1 container (16 oz) sour cream
- 2 cups cheddar cheese for the topping
- Cherry tomatoes for the topping
- Heat Keystone Beef in medium sauce pan on low, warm throughout. In a separate sauce pan, heat the gravy on low, stirring frequently.
- Cook mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- In an ice cream bowl, layer warm potatoes, Keystone Beef, gravy and cool sour cream. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and add a cherry tomato on top. Fun and tasty!