Beefy Rice, Corn and Cheesy Cornbread
This flavorful cornbread is a nice complement to any Mexican-style dinner. Add a half cup of diced jalapeños and kick it up a notch! A special thank you to Maryjo R. one of our “Beef Up Family Time Recipe Contest” finalists!
- 2 cans (14 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 1 pkg. Uncle Ben’s mixed rice, prepared
- 2 cans mexican corn
- 1 can Manwich
- 1 pkg. (2 cups) mexican shredded cheese
- 2 boxes Jiffy cornbread mix
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the rice according to the package directions.
- Pour Keystone Ground Beef, Manwich and rice in a skillet to warm throughout.
- Place a layer of the meat mixture in the bottom of a 13x15 pan, followed by a layer of corn. Repeat once more.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Prepare cornbread according to the package.
- Spread batter on top of cheese. Bake until cornbread is golden brown.