Bitz of Ritz Shredded Chicken Sandwich
Puttin’ on the Ritz – or should we say puttin’ in the Ritz. Either way, you’ll crack the picky eater at your next family gathering.
- 28 oz can Keystone Chicken
- 1 can (10.75 oz) cream of chicken or cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream or plain greek yogurt
- 1 sleeve of Ritz crackers, crushed
- 3/4 stick butter, melted
- 6 fresh buns
- In a large bowl, mix the soup and the sour cream until well blended. Fold in the Keystone chicken.
- Add into a large fry pan. Top with cracker crumbs and poppy seed (if using). Drizzle melted butter over the top of the crumbs.
- Heat on medium for 10 minutes or until heated throughout.