Bloody Good Chili
You’ll have a bloody good chili recipe when you add Keystone Ground Beef with this Sunday brunch drink of choice! It’ll make your tastebuds zing!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef, drained
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 15 oz Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix
- 1 tablespoon Montreal steak seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (15 oz) kidney beans, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) pinto beans, drained
- Sliced jalapeños for garnish
- In a large pot over medium heat, add some olive oil and saute the celery and onions until soft. Add the garlic, Keystone Ground Beef and stir well.
- Stir in the chili powder, Montreal steak seasoning, hot sauce, cumin and Worcestershire.
- Mix in the Zing Zang Bloody Mary Mix, pinto and kidney beans. Heat throughly. Serve with sour cream or sliced jalapeños for an added kick!