Buffalo Chicken Dip
This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings! Great dip for your next tailgate or family gathering … your “fans” won’t be disappointed! It’s best served hot with tortilla chips and celery sticks.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, shredded
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup hot sauce
- 1/2 cup blue cheese or ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients, mixing well. Spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Serve warm with tortilla chips or veggies.