Campfire Pork and Beans Skillet
Who said you can’t have a great tasting easy meal while camping? Not us! And, because you use only one pan for prep and cooking, clean up is a snap! Recipe ready Keystone Meats, so convenient, you’ll have plenty of time to get wild in the wilderness.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Pork, drained
- 1 cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cans (15 oz) baked beans
- ½ cup onions, sliced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Grill up the bacon in a skillet at medium heat. Once done remove it from heat, drain, and chop.
- Add Keystone Pork, chopped bacon, onions, baked beans, and barbecue sauce to the skillet. Mix well, allow to a boil.
- Take it off of direct fire and layer the biscuits on top of the mixture. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown.