Cheesy Chicken Taquito Recipe
Crunchy, cheesy, chickeny … the perfect finger food for children, big children, and husbands. Make a fun dip buffet and watch the whole pile of taquitos disappear. Double or triple batch and pop the extras in the freezer – they come back to crispy life after just a few minutes in a 325 degree oven.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 16 flour tortillas
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 oz salsa
- 2 Tbsp. cooking oil of choice
- Combine Keystone Chicken, cream cheese, shredded cheese and salsa. Mix well.
- Spread the mixture on one end of a tortilla. Roll the tortilla around the mixture. Repeat until all chicken filling and tortillas are gone.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add taquitos to the skillet and brown on each side then serve. You can serve with salsa and sour cream if you like.