Chicken a la Keystone
Our Chicken a la Keystone recipe looks impressive but it’s deceptively easy to make. This perfect holiday party dish will for sure become one of your go-to family favorites.
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) mixed vegetables, drained
- 12 Puff pastry shells, baked
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup onion, sliced
- Bake pastry shells according to package directions. Set aside.
- In large saucepan combine Keystone Chicken, cream of celery soup, milk, onions and mixed vegetables: mix well and heat on low heat for approximately 5 minutes.
- Divide mixture and fill each pastry shell. Serve immediately.