Chicken Avocado Pinwheels
Who said your Pinwheel recipe has to be ordinary? We didn’t! You’ll love that we’ve added avocado and Greek yogurt along with fully cooked Keystone Chicken. It’s so easy and delicious!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 1 ripe avocado, mashed
- 4 Tbsp plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp red onion, finely diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Black pepper to taste
- 5-6 tortillas (8-10 inch diameter)
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients, and mix well.
- Spread a layer of the mixture(to desired thickness) over one side of the tortilla and roll up tightly. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Slice with serrated knife into 12-1 inch slices.