This recipe may not be as hearty as the typical chili recipe you may have tried, but the full flavor will definitely have you coming back for seconds! Plus in about 20 minutes you’ll have a meal from stove to table.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, shredded
- 3/4 tsp. Keystone Chicken Soup Base in 1 cup of water
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15 oz) white beans
- 1 small can green chilies, undrained
- 1/2 tsp chili powder
- 2 cans Mexican corn, undrained
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Tortilla chips, shredded cheddar cheese and sour cream for garnish
- Place Keystone Chicken in a pot. Rinse and drain beans and add to chicken.
- Add the rest of the ingredients (except the optional garnish ingredients). Don’t drain the corn or the chilies.
- Bring to a boil then lower heat and simmer for about 20 minutes.
- Serve with chips, sour cream, and shredded cheese