One can of our recipe ready chicken and you are on your way to the easiest fajita meal south of the border. Add your own style of vegetables to the mix and make it your next family favorite.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 1 package fajita seasoning mix
- 1 medium green, yellow or red bell pepper cut into strips
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 onion cut into eighths
- 10 Seven-inch flour tortillas
- Add onion, red bell pepper, seasoning mix, water and oil to a large skillet. Stir for 5-7 minutes.
- Add Keystone Chicken, stir for additional 3 minutes.
- Serve meat and vegetables in tortillas.
- Optional: serve with guacamole, cheese, lettuce, tomato or sour cream.