Chicken Gyro Pita Sandwich
Our Chicken Gyro Pita Sandwich is so easy to make AND so tasty, your family won’t stop yelling opa! And because you use fully cooked Keystone Chicken, you’ll have this Greek sandwich on the dinner table in about 10 minutes!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 1 cucumber, thinly sliced
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 cups feta cheese
- ¾ cup fresh mint, roughly chopped
- 2 cups Tzatziki sauce or yogurt dill dressing
- 6-8 pieces flatbread or pita bread
- In a large bowl, add Keystone Chicken, cucumber, tomatoes, onions, feta cheese, and mint until completely mixed.
- Add dressing and fold and mix well. You may need to add more dressing if preferred.
- Assemble about 1 cup of filling per piece of flatbread or pita bread. Enjoy!