Chicken Lemon Orzo Soup
Our chicken soup recipe, with a hint of lemon, is a light and refreshing addition to any meal. Or if you prefer a more robust and hearty soup, use an additional can of Keystone Chicken.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, undrained
- ½ jar Keystone Chicken Soup Base
- 5 quarts water
- 1/2 cup each chopped carrots, celery, onion
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 lb. orzo
- 1 Tbsp. fresh chopped dill
- Juice from half large lemon
- Half bag fresh baby spinach
- Drizzle olive oil in large pot.
- Sautee carrots, celery and onion until onion is translucent.
- Add water and Keystone Chicken Soup Base, bring to a boil.
- Add Keystone Chicken, including broth from the can, as well as orzo.
- Cook until orzo is tender, about 9 minutes.
- Stir in dill, lemon juice and spinach and serve.