- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 1 Pouch Taco Seasoning
- Large Bag Tortilla Chips
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup green olives, pitted and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced jalapeno
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can (14 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- Sour cream (optional)
- Chopped avocado (optional)
- Pour chicken with juices into medium skillet.
- Add seasoning and heat through.
- Pour chips onto cookie sheet, cover with cheese and heat in 350 degree oven until cheese is melted.
- Layer rest of ingredients over chips, including Keystone Chicken.