Chicken Pepper Pizza
Prepped and ready to use at a moments notice,
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 4 bell peppers, assorted colors
- 8 oz pizza sauce
- Pepperoni slices, to taste
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan
- 4 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 green onion, diced
- Cut bell peppers in half and remove all seeds and stems. Fill equally with pizza sauce, chicken, pepperoni, mozzarella, parmesan, mushrooms and green onion.
- Put on lined cookie sheet, bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a side salad.