Easy Chicken Pot Pie
Savory and hearty pies are great for any time of the year. Have the family running to the dinner table with these chicken (or turkey) pot pies. And when you use recipe ready Keystone Chicken, you cut prep in half!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken (or Turkey)
- 1 large size refrigerator biscuits
- 2 package (14 oz) frozen mixed vegetables
- In a saucepan or microwave, heat Keystone Chicken and the frozen vegetables until warm throughout.
- Use all the juices in the can. Pour the mixture into an ovenproof dish and place the uncooked biscuits on top.
- Bake in the oven according to directions on biscuit package.