Chicken Ramen Noodle Casserole
We’ve transformed the dorm-friendly ramen noodles into a satisfying casserole the whole family will love! Creamy and cheesy with just the right amount of Keystone Chicken mixed in to make it a hearty meal that’s ready in just 30 minutes.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- Six 3-ounce packages chicken-flavored ramen noodles (save 3 flavor packets - discarded the remaining 3)
- 1 tub (8 oz) whipped plain cream cheese
- 4 cups milk
- 1 package (10.8 oz) frozen broccoli florets
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, shredded
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a 13-by-9-inch baking dish, place the ramen noodle squares in a single layer covering the bottom.
- Whisk together the cream cheese, milk and the 3 reserved flavor packets from the ramen in a medium bowl.
- Pour the mixture over the ramen. Scatter the Keystone Chicken over the sauce and noodles and then scatter the broccoli.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese evenly across the top of broccoli.
- Bake until the noodles are cooked throughout and the cheese melts, approximately 25 minutes.