Chicken Ranch Muffins
Our Chicken Ranch Muffins are just the right size for your next brunch or party. And when you use premium, fully cooked Keystone Chicken, you’ll cut meal prep time in half – which means less time in the kitchen and more time for guests!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 1-1/2 cups fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, diced
- 2/3 cup ranch dressing
- 1-1/2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (8 biscuits)
- Preheat oven to 375 ° F.
- In medium bowl add Keystone Chicken, ranch dressing and onions, mixing well.
- Add 1 cup of cheddar cheese (reserve a 1/2 cup of cheese for the last step) and spinach, mixing well.
- Coat the large muffin tin with spray oil, then press two unbaked biscuits into each muffin forming a pocket. Add chicken ranch mixture into each muffin. Sprinkle remaining cheese on top of each muffin mixture.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown.