Chinese Takeout Chicken Fried Rice
Make Chicken Fried Rice faster than getting it delivered from your favorite Chinese restaurant! And because you start with recipe ready Keystone Chicken, you’ll cut meal prep in half.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Soy sauce to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sesame oil and white onion until golden brown. Add peas and carrots until de-frosted.
- Slide the onion, peas and carrots to one side of the pan, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs.
- Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mixture. Add the cooked rice and Keystone Chicken to the veggie and egg mixture.
- Add soy sauce (to taste) on top. Stir and cook the entire mixture until heated through and combined.
- Add chopped green onions and serve!