Crunchy Turkey Salad
Add a fun twist to a traditional salad! Cut prep time in half by using all natural fully cooked Keystone Turkey. No preservatives and only two ingredients, this healthy salad recipe will be sure to please.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey
- 1 cup carrots, julienne cut
- 1-1/2 cups cucumber, julienne cut
- 2/3 cup green onion strips
- 1 cup fresh bean sprouts
- 2 Tbsp peanut or olive oil
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp salt, optional
- (may substitute Italian Dressing)
- Cut turkey into bite-sized pieces.
- In a large salad bowl, toss the turkey, carrots, cucumber, green onion and bean sprouts. Refrigerate.
- In a small bowl, combine dressing ingredients. Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Add dressing before serving.