Curried Coconut Chicken and rice
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 can (14 oz) coconut milk
- 1 can (14.5 oz) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz) tomato sauce
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1/2 yellow onion, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet, heat oil and curry powder over medium-high
heat for two minutes. Stir in onions and garlic for one minute.
- Add Keystone Chicken, lightly coat with curry oil. Reduce
heat to medium, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, tomatoes, tomato sauce and sugar
into the pan, and stir to combine.
- Cover and simmer, for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally,
Add salt and pepper to taste.