Easiest Alfredo Pasta Bake
Simple, delicious and family friendly meal that will be on the table before you know it!
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 16 oz elbow macaroni
- 2 Tbsp. butter unsalted
- 2 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Turn your broiler on. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- In a 13" x 13" baking pan melt butter, pour the heavy cream in the skillet and whisk it.
- Add the flour and continue whisking until sauce thickens.
- Season with salt and pepper (to taste) and add the parmesan cheese. Continue whisking.
- Add Keystone Chicken and pasta to pan and mix well.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and place under the broiler for about 4 minutes until cheese is bubbly and golden brown, checking often to make sure the top doesn't burn.
- Add more parmesan cheese if preferred