Quick Vegetable Beef Soup
This Quick Vegetable Soup is great for parents looking for an easy yet healthy dish, perfect for all seasons! Plus, in about 20 minutes you’ll have a meal from stove to table. All your bases are covered with protein, vegetables and a warm, rich broth to satisfy everyone at the dinner table.
- 1 can (28oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- 1 can (27oz) Keystone Beef Broth
- 2 tsp Keystone Beef Soup Base with 2 cups of water
- 1 can (15oz) stewed tomatoes
- 1 bag (2lb) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (46oz) vegetable juice
- Empty drained Keystone Beef into a large pot. Shred beef with a fork.
- Add remaining ingredients. Stir well.
- Bring to boil over medium heat. Reduce heat. Simmer on low for 15 minutes.
- Serve with crackers.