Easy Bolognese Pasta
This meaty and rich batch of Bolognese takes less than 15 minutes, instead of three plus hours for the traditional recipe, thanks to fully cooked Keystone Ground Beef! Now go from stove to table before you can say, Benvenuto!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef, drained
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped carrot
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped celery
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 lb. spaghetti
- Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar pasta sauce of your choice
- Heat oil in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add Keystone Ground Beef, onion, carrot, celery, and garlic; about 4 minutes. Pour in sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite. Drain and divide among 4 plates. Spoon sauce over pasta. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve.