Easy Cheesy Chicken Quesadilla
You’ll love how easy this chicken quesadilla recipe “can” be. Keep it simple or make it your own by adding any filling you may find in your fridge or pantry.
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 1 bag of Cheddar Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup Sour cream
- Tortillas 6-8
- Place cheese on one tortilla and then layer with some Keystone Chicken and then cheese again. Place into a non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Place another tortilla over top. Wait till bottom gets browned then flip and heat until that side gets browned and cheese is melted throughout.
- Use a pizza cutter to cut into triangles. Serve with sour cream on the side.