Creamy Chicken and Noodles
You’ll love how easy and quick this recipe is to make, while your family will love how creamy and delicious it tastes! All you need is four ingredients and 10 minutes for a hearty meal that’s perfect for cooler weather.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 1 can (14.5 oz) condensed Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- In a large saucepan, prepare soup according to directions.
- Add Chicken (including juice) and vegetables.
- Cook until vegetables are heated through.
- Add noodles.