Easy Shepherd’s Pie
There’s no need to be afraid of making this traditional Irish meal because we’ve simplified the recipe without sacrificing flavor! Dinner in less than 30 minutes … lucky you.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef
- 1 can (14.5 oz) sweet corn
- 1 can (14.5 oz) green beans
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 cups mashed potatoes
- Cheese (optional)
- Combine Keystone Beef, corn and green beans in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add salt and pepper the meat mixture, to taste.
- Heat for 15 minutes.
- Mix up mashed potatoes per package directions. Spread on top of meat mixture.
- Top with cheese, and cook for another 5-10 minutes.