Easy Spring Rolls
If you’ve ever wondered how to make spring rolls, this recipe is one you have to try! Super simple and easy to make, especially when you use Keystone Chicken as the protein. Don’t forget to ask the kids to help out … they’ll love how fun this recipe is to make.
- 1 can (28 oz.) Keystone Chicken, drained and diced
- 6 rice spring roll papers
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 large bunch cilantro
- ¼ red cabbage, thinly sliced
- Cream cheese, sliced into thin strips
- To get rice paper flexible for wrapping our spring rolls, dip in warm water for about 3-4 seconds or hold under running water, until the paper becomes fully moistened with water. Then, lay the wrapper onto your work surface which should be clean and flat.
- Near the bottom of the spring roll in the center, lay out the red bell peppers, followed by thinly sliced carrots, yellow bell pepper, cilantro, cream cheese, Keystone Chicken and thinly sliced red cabbage.
- Fold the bottom over the end of the veggies, then fold the uncovered sides inward, then tightly roll the wrapper all the way. The idea is to get it as tightly wrapped as possible. Then repeat with the remaining ingredients.