Our quick and hearty chili recipe is a perfect meal when you’re in a hurry to put dinner on the table. Looking for an alternative chili recipe? Try substituting the beef with a can of Keystone Chicken!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 can diced green chilies
- 1 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 Tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Kosher salt to taste
- Chopped scallions
- Shredded cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add onion and sauté until translucent.
- Add diced green chilies, Keystone Ground Beef, and garlic and stir until all ingredients are integrated.
- Add diced tomatoes and stir. Sprinkle in seasonings and turn heat down to simmer.
- Allow the chili to simmer for ten minutes. Adjust seasoning to your liking.
- Garnish to your liking with scallions, cilantro, cheese, and sour cream. Serve with cornbread.