Garden Turkey Tart
Wow and impress your family and friends with this creative and tasty dish. This meal incorporates healthy vegetables, gooey cheese, all natural turkey and rich spices all into a savory pie. Chop, mix and bake and dinner will be ready with little effort but a whole bunch of flavor.
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Turkey, drained and diced
- 1 frozen deep dish pie crust, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 3 Tbsp. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 Tbsp. fresh oregano
- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup half & half
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Par-bake the crust for 5-8 minutes, or until lightly golden.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over bottom of crust. Top with 1/4 cup Parmesan, goat cheese, tomatoes, basil, green onions, and oregano.
- Arrange zucchini rounds to cover top of tart.
- Whisk eggs, half and half, salt, and pepper in medium bowl. Pour mixture into pie crust. Add diced Keystone Turkey. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Bake tart until custard is set and crust is golden brown, about 35 minutes.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.