Jalapeño Popper Wonton Cups
This easy recipe comes together so quickly it’ll become your go-to appetizer for parties, game days and family movie nights. And because you use fully cooked Keystone Chicken, you’ll be able to add more to the table if unexpected guests arrive.
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 c. shredded cheddar cheese reserve 2 Tbsp.
- 3-4 jalapeños seeded and chopped (for more spice, do not remove all the seeds)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Place one wonton wrapper in each muffin cup; bake 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, chicken, cheddar cheese, and chopped jalapeños.
- Spoon filling into wonton cups, then sprinkle with reserved cheese.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 8-10 minutes, until wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.