Beef and Gorgonzola Tarragon Salad
Although this may be one of our simplest salad recipes, it has a nice complexity of taste when the Gorgonzola cheese blends with the Tarragon! A special thank you to Sherri W. one of our “Beef Up Family Time Recipe Contest” finalists!
- 1 can (14.5 oz) Keystone Beef
- 4 cups artisan lettuce
- 4 radishes, sliced
- 4 oz tarragon dressing
- 2-4 oz gorgonzola cheese, shredded
- Add lettuce and radishes to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour in dressing and toss. Make sure all lettuce leaves are evenly coated.
- Plate salad on 4 salad plates. Top each plate with beef and gorgonzola cheese.