Keystone Beef Polenta Casserole
You’ll love the authentic Italian taste of this easy family favorite recipe! And because you use fully cooked Keystone Beef, prep time is cut in half. Pass the polenta, please!
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Beef, drained
- 1 tube (17 oz) polenta
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 jar (24 oz) pasta sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 small onion, sliced
- Olive oil cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise, then, cut into 1/2-inch slices.
- Cut polenta into 8 slices and coat each slice with olive oil spray. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat and add polenta slices. Cook for 3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned. Coat a 11 x 7 inch baking dish with cooking spray and arrange polenta slices on the bottom.
- Add 2 tablespoons of oil to pan and add zucchini and onions to pan and over medium heat, sauté 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
- Add Keystone Beef and pasta sauce. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Spoon beef mixture over polenta and sprinkle with cheese. Bake at 375° for 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese melts.