Keystone Buncha Crunch-Wrap
Crunch on this! We’ve taken the popular Crunchwrap restaurant menu item and made it easy to make at home. Our Buncha Crunch-Wrap recipe uses fully cooked Keystone Ground Beef which means have more time crunching and less time cleaning up!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef, drained
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 3/4 cup nacho cheese sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack
- 8 large flour tortillas
- 4 tostada shells
- In a large nonstick skillet over medium heat, combine Keystone Ground Beef, chili powder and cumin. Cook, breaking up meat with a wooden spoon for about 4 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Stack 4 large flour tortillas and place a tostada shell in the center. Using a paring knife, trace around the edges of the shell to cut 4 smaller flour tortilla rounds
- How To Build The Crunchwraps: 1. Add a scoop of the ground beef mixture to the center of remaining 4 large flour tortillas, leaving about a 2 inch border for folding. 2. Drizzle cheese sauce over each, then place a tostada shell on top. 3. Spread sour cream over each shell, then top with lettuce, tomato, and equal amounts of Monterey Jack cheese and cheddar cheese. 4. Place smaller flour tortilla cutouts on top and tightly fold edges of the large tortilla toward the center, creating pleats. 5. Quickly invert Crunchwraps so pleats are on the bottom and they stay together.
- To cook Crunchwraps: add oil to skillet over medium heat.
- Add Crunchwrap seam-side down and cook until tortilla is golden, about 3 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining Crunchwraps.