Keystone Chicken Fried Rice
Make our takeout-inspired Chicken Fried Rice faster than getting it delivered from your favorite Chinese restaurant! And because you start with recipe ready Keystone Chicken, you’ll cut meal prep in half.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 Tbsp sesame oil
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas and carrots
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 Tbsp chopped green onions
- Soy sauce to taste
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook sesame oil and white onion until golden brown. Add peas and carrots until de-frosted.
- Slide the onion, peas and carrots to one side of the pan, and pour the beaten eggs onto the other side. Using a spatula, scramble the eggs.
- Once cooked, mix the eggs with the vegetable mixture. Add the cooked rice and Keystone Chicken to the veggie and egg mixture.
- Add soy sauce (to taste) on top. Stir and cook the entire mixture until heated through and combined.
- Add chopped green onions and serve!