Keystone Turkey Couscous
Is your couscous getting a little boring-boring? It’s time to add the bright colors and fresh taste of garden veggies and the protein of all natural Keystone Turkey. And when you add all white meat turkey, you’ll add a unique twist to any meal.
- 1/2 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey, drained
- 1 box couscous
- 1 cup red pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup corn
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pine nuts
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees F
- Add vegetables, oil, salt and pepper to taste to a bowl. Toss to coat; arrange in air fryer basket.
- Cook vegetables for 10 minutes, stirring after 5 minutes.
- While vegetables are air frying, prepare couscous according to box instructions.
- After all items are cooked, add all ingredients, lemon juice and Keystone Turkey in a large bowl and mix well. Mix in pine nuts and dried cranberries. May be served warm or cold.