Kickin’ Chicken Poppers
Why did the chicken cross the road? To pick up some more poppers for the party, of course! You better make plenty of these Kickin’ Chicken Poppers, because once your guests try ’em, they’re gonna go fast! Lucky for you, these poppers are made with fully cooked Keystone Chicken, so you’ll have more in minutes … well before the rooster crows.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken, drained
- 12 large jalapeno peppers
- 4 ounces cotija cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces shredded cheddar
- 4 tbsp onion, diced
- A small handful of fresh cilantro, finely chopped for garnish
- Preheat oven 425°F
- Add Cotija cheese, cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, and Keystone Chicken together and mix well.
- Slice each pepper in half long-wise and deseed.
- Stuff each pepper half with the chicken mixture and layout on a cookie sheet lined with foil.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until the chicken/cheese mixture is brown. Garnish with cilantro and serve warm!