Korean Town Salad Bowl
This recipe is an easy way to get the authentic Korean flavors you love with quick kitchen prep time. A light meal with full flavor, it’s the perfect back-to-school dinner. A special thank you to Vivian T., one of our “Beef Up Family Time Recipe Contest” finalists!
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Ground Beef
- 1 tsp. Keystone Beef Soup Base
- 2 Tbsp. Sriracha hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 cups prepared ranch dressing
- 1 tsp. powdered ginger
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 bags (10 oz) of garden salad blends
- 2 green onions, sliced thin (optional)
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the ranch dressing and Sriracha. Chill until plating salads.
- Bring a large skillet to medium heat, add the Keystone Ground Beef and sauté.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together garlic powder, Keystone Beef Base, ginger, soy sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, sesame oil and red pepper flakes. Pour over the beef and bring mixture to a boil for 2 minutes.
- Divide the salad blend between 6 bowls, top each with an even amount of the beef mixture; drizzle with the Sriracha ranch dressing and garnish with green onions if using. Serve immediately.