Mac ‘n Cheese ‘n Chicken Bites
How do you dress up that no-name box of mac ‘n cheese you just found in the back of the cupboard? Keystone Chicken to the rescue! Our Mac ‘n Cheese ‘n Chicken Bites recipe will have you going from basic to fantastic! It’s quick, easy and the perfect appetizer for your next family get-together.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Chicken
- 3 cups mac ‘n cheese, homemade or store-bought
- 1 1/2 cups Panko
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- Cook macaroni and cheese to package directions. Add Keystone Chicken to macaroni and cheese and mix well. Place mixture in the refrigerator until firm, about 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using an ice cream scooper or large spoon, scoop cooled mac ‘n cheese mixture into a 1-1/2 to 2-inch diameter balls.
- Take one ball at a time, dip into the egg mixture, then dredge in Panko breadcrumbs, pressing to coat fully.
- Place balls on a cookie sheet, cook until evenly golden and crispy, about 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately with your favorite dip!