This easy recipe is a Mexican twist on your favorite bruschetta recipe. These unique bite-sized treats are perfect as an appetizer or a quick dinner for the kids. And because you use Keystone Ground Beef, there’s no greasy splatter which saves you time in prep and clean up!
- 1 can (28 oz.) Keystone Ground Beef, drained
- 1 can (15 oz) refried beans
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- Guacamole and sour cream, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a large skillet, add Keystone Ground Beef, refried beans, onions and taco seasoning, mix well. Heat over medium heat until warmed throughly.
- Add flour to cutting board flour and unroll crescent dough. Use a round cookie cutter to cut out each piece and place onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Spread beef mixture over each round cut crust and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake until golden brown, about 15 minutes or until sides are browned. Remove from oven and add lettuce, tomatoes and optional guacamole and sour cream.