Monte Cristo Casserole Sliders
Your Sunday brunch just got a whole lot easier! We’ve taken the traditional Monte Cristo sandwich and made it into an easy casserole that’s ideal for any breakfast (or lunch) table. These little sliders are perfect for the grab and go crowd looking for a sweet treat filled with the power of protein-packed, recipe ready meat. You’ll love the convenience of using time saving recipe ready all natural Keystone Turkey while your family will love gobbling up these tasty sandwiches! Watch how easy this recipe is to make.
- 1 can (28 oz) Keystone Turkey, drained
- 1 package dinner rolls, 12 count
- 10 slices honey ham
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Powdered sugar for topping
- Strawberry preserves for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray an 11-inch rectangular baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Using a large serrated knife, slice the rolls in half - don't pull the rolls apart.
- Spread dijon mustard on each slab. Layer the sliders: sliced cheese, sliced ham, Keystone Turkey and remaining cheese. Replace the top half of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, add the melted butter with the egg and whip. Brush egg mixture on top of the rolls. Cover with loosely with foil (use toothpicks to tent the foil over buns). Bake in the oven for 15 minutes. Remove foil and continue to bake for another 10 minutes or until top is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes. Sprinkle powdered sugar over the top and serve hot with strawberry preserves on the side.